Thursday 25 February 2010

Pokerstars + others

So I got an email from pokerstars with an exclusive invite blog thingy, if I do the required tasks I can geta $22 SCOOP ticket, this would be great to have and go along side my $33 SCOOP ticket that I already have, so here it is pokerstars the phrase you wanted included in my blog - 'which is why playing poker is clearly a game of skill' - that's all done then :)

I've played acouple $1 buy-in torneys on stars but never really got anything going and donked out in quick time, i've also kept playing the UK & Ireland Division 2 League but still havent made it onto the top 100 with only 4 days left so more donkish behavour then. I've played the $2000 & £250 freerolls a few times but have only cashed for a few pennys so nothing exciting there. Overall I really need to put more effort in if I want to make any money at this game.

'which is why playing poker is clearly a game of skill' - there you go again pokerstars, just incase you missed the first one.

On other sites I haven't really done much either, Blue SQ still sits at £0.79 but I am going to deposit to play some sit'n'go's on either monday or tuesday. Played blackjack on AP to make some quick extra cash but ended up losing it all (no surprise there then), deposited $15 and thats the last time I play blackjack (yer right) so my AP account has $15.71 in it and 10 step 2 tickets and 1 step 3 ticket.

Away from poker ive had some great news, I got the flat I went to view, I should be moving in a couple of weeks and i'm well happy, this could be the start of something really good for me this year.

More to come on monday.


thadeas.

p.s. pokerstars ;) 'which is why playing poker is clearly a game of skill'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Thadeas, I would like to speak to you about some of the content on this blog post. It is nothing serious, but if you could contact me using the details below I can send you some more information about this. I will then delete this comment off your page.

James - (email - james . hazlett (@) blueclawseo . co . uk)