Monday 8 February 2010

Small Steps, Big Rewards (hopefully)

So its a week into Feburary and things aint been great, I have played a fair bit of poker but unfortunately I seem to turn into a donk when it matters most.

I'm going to concentrate most of my play on the steps sit'n'go's on Absolute Poker, I currently have 1 step 1 ticket, 5 step 2 tickets and 1 step 3 ticket, I donked of my roll whilst drunk so i'm going to make a small deposit and play 100 step 1 games with a few tourneys thrown in at weekends and re-evalute in acouple weeks. I want to go as far as possible in the steps and see if I can win a live seat at the WSOP 2010.

I al also playing in the UK & Ireland poker leagues on Pokerstars, started feb 1st but currently don't sit in the top 100. Pokerstars awards cash prizes for the top 100 every month, even in the play money league so it could be a good way to boost my BR on there. I also played in the Bloggers Championship and managed to win myself a $33 SCOOP ticket so i'm looking forward to playing that in may.

Im still playing on Betfair but donked off my roll, I got £6 in rakeback and currently have got it upto £30 but it is a grind.

The life of a low stakes player isn't exactly glamourous and im so far away from my target of 10k by the year end, still onwards and upwards :)


thadeas.

No comments: