Monday 22 February 2010

Monday Update...

So here is my first monday update and upcomming plans.

Pokerstars : I have a scoop $33 ticket and around $12 in cash, not really got a plan for what to play or what to do so just gonna wing it.

Blue SQ : got £0.79 from playing the 3-2-1 sit'n'go's, gonna play these until next monday (1st march) then im gonna deposit $24 and grind the 20c+4c sit'n'go's. Basically gonna move up when I have a hundred buy-ins but once I get past 50 buy-ins for the next level will mix in a couple just to aclimatise myself.

Absolute : got just over $9 plus 1 step 1 ticket, 9 step 2 tickets and 1 step 3 tickets. Basically just gonna play the steps sit'n'go's and see where it gets me.

Party : about $14, dunno what im gonna do with this, it was free so who knows.


thadeas.

No comments: