Monday 1 March 2010

Monday Update

It's Monday 1st March 2010 and i'm confident this is going to be a great month, I finished the UK & Ireland League division 2 in 49th place, it pays me $7.50, this was largely due to the fact I won the tournament on the Friday 26th and that win was good for 20 points that shot me into the top 100. I'm confident I can place higher this month.

Got an e-mail from rakebackpro's saying I now have RB on Full Tilt Poker, also got a e-mail with a bonus so it looks like I will be playing alittle on FTP from now on.

Situation is about the same on BlueSQ and AP althou i'm gonna concentrate most of my play in sit'n'go's during the week and then some tournaments on Sundays (saturdays are day off from poker).

Bankroll :

Pokerstars = $9.37 ($7.50 to be added by PS)
BlueSQ = £0.79 (depositing $24 tomorrow, 100 buy-ins for the 20c+4c 9 mans)
Absolute Poker = $9.50 (lost some playing BJ, DOH!)
Betfair = £22.50 (deposited £12.50 from my paypal account)

Thats it for now.

thadeas.

No comments: