Wednesday 4 June 2008

FTP & Bodog MSOP

So I was planning on playing the $10+1 events on both sites, played my first one on FTP last night and finished 279th with 189 places paid and a field of over 1800. I was expecting to play the Bodog version tonight but as a typical euro donk I didnt work out the times properly and it actually was played last night aswell, I didnt play it so my entry just got blinded out. gg me.

I've decided not to play anymore of theses events on Bodog as the start times just aint any good for me.

I've signed up to Bluff Magazines online poker room ClubBluff, it's using UltimateBet software and I like it, i'm really just using it to warm up for torneys and practice abit, if i end up getting some value out of it then thats all the better.

On a personal level i'm picking my daughter up from school today, I always look forward to seeing her but dont look forward to doing some of the stuff she wants to do, she runs rings around me lol.


thadeas.

No comments: