Monday 19 May 2008

not going to Vegas!

I played the poker verdict freeroll WSOP game last night, it started with 166 runners and had a rebuy of $10, I think I played very well and didn't make too many mistakes, i ended up finishing 3rd for a small amount of change but I didn't rebuy at all so cost me absolutely nothing.

The other part of the story is that when I started the torney I was in the pub on my laptop, but since the pub closed at 11 and i was still in the game I had to do a disconnect jump in my car and get home to continue, i had 83k when i left the pub on the final table and was sitting in second position out of 8, when I got home I had 71k and was still second so it wasnt too bad and then shortly after i doubled up and was chip leader with 4 people left.

Overall a good game and had a good night playing poker against mates in the pub, could have done with a trip to vegas thou lol.

thadeas.

No comments: