Wednesday 14 May 2008

Recent Activity

Well I've play alittle recently with nothing worth writing about, I did get a 3rd in a torney on will hill last night which was nice as I haven't played there much and it was always a favorite of mine as it was one of the first sites i played when starting with online poker (the other being BlueSQ).

I've taken a small percentage of someone playing in a FTOPS event so we will se how that works out, hopefully he will cash and send a few bucks my way. GL Fildy!

I'm gonna concentrate on earning p5 ranking point's, i have a few but need to buckle down if i'm gonna reach my goal of being the highest ranked player in my Town/Area. Gonna be playing the 20k Gtd $5 rebuy's on PokerRoom and some torneys on Stars.

Personally life is pretty much the same, an ex girlfriend of mine from acouple years ago contacted me via Facebook, we had a really bad break-up so was very surprised to hear from her, we exchanged messages a few times and she even asked me to come around her flat for a drink and something extra. She was a good girl but a complete nutter so I will never be going back down that path. lol.


thadeas.

No comments: