Saturday 21 June 2008

Super Monkey Tilt

The last few days have been very harsh, i've been so card dead its unbelieveable, i've been playing a load on the cryptlogic network which i have done fairly good in the past but for some reason the last four days have been horific.

I have played about twenty tornaments and not been dealt a pocket pair higher than 9's in them and the one time i did get K's I was short stacked with about 980 chips and in the big blind which was 100, a guy utg+1 raises to 450 and everyone else folds, I thought it's a good time to shove so I did, he shows A 10 offsuit, flop come 7 3 J raindow board, turn comes a 9, river comes a 8 and he has the straight to wipe me out of the tornament, what the fuck is going on.

I've tried chasing my losses and had absolutely shit luck so i'm done for acouple days to get my head back in order.

In July i'm gonna press hard to qualify for the WSOPE 2008 on BetFair so watch this space for updates.


thadeas.

p.s. visit www.ukpokertalk.co.uk for a good UK orientated poker forum.

No comments: