Thursday 7 February 2008

Goodtimes at VC Poker

As the title says its Goodtimes at VC Poker, I have played on a couple different ipoker/playtech sites and never done anything on them but for some strange reason i'm going well on VC Poker (touch wood). I basically have increased my initial deposit to 4 times the size in the month of January and the first few days of Feb so it's going to plan.

I have also had some little cash increases on Ladbrokes which has always seemed to be a good site for me so that is just is normal.

I've decided to cashout from Pacific Poker, I just don't seem to be getting to grips with it, I don't know if it's the software or the layout or even the players but I have the feeling that if I continue to play on there I will continue to lose so i'm cutting my loses and running.


thadeas

No comments: