Friday 22 February 2008

BlueSQ river shite...

Over the last few days i've been playing alot of MTT's, there was this tornament on BlueSQ last night called Once in a Blue Moon, I read about it a few days ago and thought it would be good value to play so I deposited on BlueSQ (dunno why as I run soooooooooo bad on there) and registered for the torney.

In the last few days I played a few freerolls on BSQ and had no success, I always lose on the river card, it's so standard for me now on there. Yesterday morning I played a irish masters qualifier and got to the final table, 5 places got a seat, after acouple of lucky chand I got down to final six players, I had K10 off and was in sb with only utg+1 the only caller so I 3 bet raise, bb folds and the utg+1 calls, flop comes 4 K J so I shove all-in and the guy calls, his cards were J6 off, turn comes 8 and then the bloody river a 6 so I bust out on the bubble.

That put me on tilt and throu the whole day the river killed me, then I get to the Once in a blue moon torney with 591 players and $3000 added to prize pool, less than 15 minutes in I bust out holding AK against 44, two over cards and not one hit the community cards, bloody BlueSQ, I wont be playing on there again.

thadeas.

p.s. please check out www.ukpokertalk.co.uk, its a up and comming forum and i'm a moderator. Also for the might Aston Villa fans check out www.wearevilla.co.uk and once again i'm a moderator.

No comments: