Tuesday 20 April 2010

Long time no update

Well haven't updated in nearly a month so thought i'd better just before things get more busy. I have played alittle poker with some resonable results, i managed to cash in a few tournaments in the last couple weeks and have entered the sortable rankings for my county on pocketfives.com, im sitting in 10th but its a start and hopefully will move up in the next couple of months.

I played a freeroll on betfair which was put on by whitelabel rackback, it was a $1000 tournament and I think they expected a better turn out but luckily for me there were only 12 players, it was essentially a sit'n'go and I like to think thats my better game, well 3 places paid 3rd got $200, 2nd got $300 and 1st got $500. It was fairly uneventfull until the last 4 players and i thought i was gonna bubble when my JJ lost A5off when he binked an A on the river, i was under 8 BB's but i kept my cool and ended up winning it for a nice $500 bankroll booster.

Gonna start mass-multitabling sng's from now on so its gonna be fun, also got mini-ECOOP and SCOOP on the way so it may be a great few month's.

thadeas.

No comments: