Tuesday 7 April 2009

My personal challenge

So I know my blog hasn't been updated much and I jump from saying one thing in one post to another thing in another post and its all a bit crap really, i've decide to buckle down and get my shit together.

Here is my personal challenge, I have $40.15 in my BlueSQ account (ipoker site), im going to try and turn it into 1k playing sit'n'go's (this was inspired by the boku challenge) by the end of July 2009, i will start at the 0.50+0.10 full ring single tables and work my way up when I have around 45-50 buy-ins for each level, I will play 4-8 tables at a time. It's gonna be tuff going as I don't generally run well on that site but my fortune has gotta change sometime.

I am also trying to qualify for the WSOP ME through the steps on Absolute Poker, ive started right at the bottom step which is 10c+1 and currently have five step 2 tickets and another two for step 1, ive got 4 ish month's to do this, my account on AP sits at just over $31.

I'm really gonna concentrate on sit'n'go's and put some volume in, here's wishing me luck.

here's a screen shot of my BlueSQ account & Sharkscope before I start my challenge :




Many thanks for reading this.

thadeas.

No comments: