Wednesday 30 July 2008

Hows it been going?

On sunday i played a session which was 6 torneys in total, 2 were on stars and kept getting rivered by the worst hand so nothing there. The other 4 torneys were on Blue SQ Poker which is on the ipoker network, 3 of them were brutal and got nothing but I did managed to get 30th in the 12.5k GTD which gave me a little profit for the day and I was fairly happy with how I played overall.

I havent played since and probably wont until Thursday, because of my 30th finish I got more ranking points on P5's and now am only 61 points from being the top ranked player in my town so im gonna make a run at it and hopefully get it done by the end of the weekend.

Gonna see my daughter today, she has been away for a week on holiday in rome with my ex-inlaws, i hope she had a nice time and am really looking forward to seeing her as its been two weeks since i last did.


thadeas.

No comments: